Building your dream home is no easy project! Between designing, framing, construction, and working with contractors for the installation of your major home systems - there are a ton of moving parts that consume your time and energy. So you’ve hired a builder to do all the work (including choosing contractors for your home systems)…but are they looking out for your best interests? We are! At JT Septic Co. we install your new septic system with YOU and your family in mind.
Learn Why You Should Demand Your Builder Use JT Septic Co. for Septic Installation
At JT Septic Co, we are…
- Licensed & Insured
- DEQ Certified Installers and Inspectors
- Professionals, NOT Contractors
- Invested in Non-Required Education
Did you know septic providers are NOT required to be licensed or insured in the state of OK?
That’s why it makes such a big difference to work with JT Septic Co. You can have peace of mind knowing your system is backed by a company that goes the extra mile to exceed expectations in our industry.
EXPERIENCE THE JT SEPTIC DIFFERENCE
When we say we’re different, we MEAN IT! It’s not just our licensing, insurance, and education that make us stand out from the rest…it’s so much more!
- We install state-of-the-art Clearstream Wastewater Treatment Systems: the Lexus of Aerobic Septic Systems
- Our expert installers perform a walk-through with you and your builder to determine preferred placement and potential install obstacles
- Custom tank and control box placement to preserve the charm and beauty of your yard
- Professional maintenance performed following installation, including an educational visit where we explain the do’s and don’ts of your system and what to do in emergency situations